“We have a security plan. Some parts of it were announced and some parts of it are unannounced” – Prime Minister Zeidan
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 5 February 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan opened yesterday’s press conference with a statement on the security situation.
With the . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- “Benghazi needs a strategic, studied plan”: Prime Minister Ali Zeidan By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 5 February 2013: Speaking about Benghazi at yesterday’s press conference, alongside his Deputy, Prime Minister Ali Zeidan stressed that . . .
- Benghazi – some welcomed bright news! By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 29 December: It is too easy to associate the city of Benghazi with bad news. Bombings, shootings, assassinations – . . .
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji. Tripoli, 8 April 2014: Abdullah Al-Thinni was today officially appointed as Prime Minister by the General National . . .
- “We are restricted by the audit bureau and its rules and regulations” : Zeidan By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 5 February 2013: The pressure of public opinion on Prime Minister Ali Zeidan and his government has increased recently. . . .
- Zeidan addresses nation; the start of democracy building By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 1 November: Prime Minister Ali Zeidan addressed the nation live on Libya Al-Ahrar TV last night in his first . . .
- Over 800,000 Libyans registered to vote, 2 guards shot dead at Prime Minister’s office Tripoli, 10 May: By Sami Zaptia. The scheduled weekly official press conference of Wednesday 9 May was overshadowed by the previous day’s hastily . . .