“We have a security plan. Some parts of it were announced and some parts of it are unannounced” – Prime Minister Zeidan
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 5 February 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan opened yesterday’s press conference with a statement on the security situation.
With the . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff. Tripoli, 21 May 2014: The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- “Benghazi needs a strategic, studied plan”: Prime Minister Ali Zeidan By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 5 February 2013: Speaking about Benghazi at […]
- Benghazi – some welcomed bright news! By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 29 December: It is too easy to associate the city of […]
- “We are restricted by the audit bureau and its rules and regulations” : Zeidan By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 5 February 2013: The pressure of public opinion on […]
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji. Tripoli, 8 April 2014: Abdullah […]
- Zeidan addresses nation; the start of democracy building By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 1 November: Prime Minister Ali Zeidan addressed the […]