Congress opts for an elected Constitutional Commission
Tripoli, 6 February 2013:
The Constitutional Commission is to be elected in a national vote, not appointed by the National General Congress.
Congress . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- GNC group calls on Abu Sahmain to resign By Libya Herald Staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
A group of 30 members of the General National Congress (GNC) has demanded the resignation . . .
- Congress committee calls for action against oil facility attackers By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 21 May 2013:
The Energy Committee of the General National Congress today said that that anyone who forces oil . . .
- Supreme Court nullifies NTC’s Constitutional Commission elections, but leaves it to Congress By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 28 February 2013:
The Constitutional Chamber of the Supreme Court has ruled that Amendment No. 3 passed in July . . .
- Amazigh Supreme Council continues boycott of Constitutional Assembly By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
The Amazigh Supreme Council (ASC) has said it will not cooperate with plans to elect the 13 remaining seats for the Constitutional Assembly, left va…
- Members of Electoral Committee approved By Lorianne Updike Toler.
Tripoli, 13 February 2013:
The General National Congress (GNC) has approved a three-man committee today, Wednesday, to write the . . .
- Nominations for Constitutional Commission to open By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 22 September 2013:
The High National Election Commission (HNEC) had announced that nominations will shortly open for those who . . .