Libyan SME beats ZTE and Huawei to telecoms contract
By Tom Westcott.
Libyan SME AlwadiComs has landed a major contract from Libyana (Photo: AlwadiComs)
Tripoli, 7 February 2013:
A Libyan SME has beaten international competition, including Chinese telecoms giants ZTE and Huawei, to win . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Boots on the ground: how Libya’s security and military are boosting domestic production By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Libya’s security sector, from its newly-trained army and police forces to the brigades that still provide security in parts of the country are boost…
- LD 3.28 billion for 41,000 students abroad, LD 7 billion for SME & large JV projects By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 May 2013:
Libya Herald’s article dated 25 April regarding plans by Libya to spend LD 10 billion on . . .
- Alitalia suspends Tripoli flights until mid-April Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Alitalia has extended its flight cancellations until 15 April, citing ongoing unrest in the country.
- Further Libyan-Maltese economic co-operation planned Tripoli, 18 April:
Industry Minister Mahmoud Futaisi discussed on Tuesday with the Maltese Minister of Finance, Economy and Investment, Tonio Fenech and . . .
- Country-wide WiMax internet by August? By Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 21 January:
There could be WiMax coverage across the whole country by August this year, according to ZTE, who . . .
- Workshop on “best practice in business incubators management” 2-6 June Tripoli Tripoli, 1 June 2013:
A workshop on “best practice in business incubators management” will be held from 2-6 June at the Radisson . . .