Tripoli’s second Modtexstyle fair
By Nadia El-Ahmar.
Some traditional Libyan outfits for women, with a bridal outfit on the left (Photo: Nadia El-Ahmar)
Tripoli, 7 February 2013:
Tripoli’s second Modtexstyle fair, at the Tripoli International Fairground, showcased fashion, textiles, leather and footwear.
The fair, . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libyan 2013 exports to EU down and imports up By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The European Union ‘s (EU) statistics office, Eurostat, revealed that Libya’s exports to the 28 EU . . .
- Libya Fashion Show 9-12 August 2012 By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli 26 July:
The Libya Fashion Show will take place from 9-12 August 2012 at the Tripoli International Fairgrounds.
The opening . . .
- Modtexstyle exhibition to be held in Tripoli 4-7 February The ‘Modtexstyle’ fashion, textile exhibition will be held at the Tripoli International Fairgrounds from 4-7 February.
For more information see:
- Imports from Turkey rocket Tripoli, 4 February 2013:
Goods imported from Turkey to Libya almost tripled last year, hitting $2.1 billion, making Libya one of the . . .
- Boots on the ground: how Libya’s security and military are boosting domestic production By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Libya’s security sector, from its newly-trained army and police forces to the brigades that still provide security in parts of the country are boost…
- Food and farming fest at Agro-Libya By Reem Tombokti and Seraj Essul.
Tripoli, 8 May 2013:
This year’s Agro-Libya Food and Fishing Exhibition at Tripoli International Fairground is now . . .