New team announced as rugby’s popularity continues to surge
By Wil Crisp.
Tarsana grapple for possession in a scrum with Ahli (Photo: Karim Forjani)
Tripoli, 9 February 2013:
Libyan rugby is continuing to expand at a break-neck pace. A new team is due to . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libyan rugby hits its stride
Tripoli, 1 February 2013:
Libyans may be football mad, but there is a small and dedicated band of enthusiasts which hopes that rugby, once, like boxing, illegal in Qaddafi’s time, could bec…
- Libyan rugby team bests Royal Navy By Seraj Essul.
Tripoli, 6 July 2013:
A Tripoli rugby squad today scored a convincing win over a scratch team from the British . . .
- Benghazi Free Zone project moves forward By Naom Alkhosi.
Benghazi’s Meresa Free Zone is one of eleven projects currently making slow progress and most of which are scheduled for completion by 2017 (Photo: Benghazi Economic Capital pro…
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- Car blast kills Air Force engineer, injures family By Ayman Amzein and Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 9 April 2014:
An explosion in Benghazi has claimed the life of an Air Force flight technician leaving his wife injured and their infant daught…
- 5th Mobtex International furniture and home textiles exhibition 21-24 April By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The 5th MOBTEX 2014 International Furniture, . . .