17 February celebrations up to the people, not the government
Preparing for the 17 February celebrations in Tripoli’s Shara Istiqal today (photo: Nigel Ash)
Tripoli, 10 February 2013:
The government is setting aside no special budget for the 17 February celebrations of the second anniversary of . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- 5th Mobtex International furniture and home textiles exhibition 21-24 April By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The 5th MOBTEX 2014 International Furniture, . . .
- Car blast kills Air Force engineer, injures family By Ayman Amzein and Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 9 April 2014:
An explosion in Benghazi has claimed the life of an Air Force flight technician leaving his wife injured and their infant daught…
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- Benghazi politicians demand action from government and Congress Tripoli, 9 February 2013:
Political parties meeting in Benghazi have united in a demand for wide-ranging government action, following a meeting with . . .
- Opinion: The planned 15th February demonstrations in a few lines By Mosadeq Hobrara.
Tripoli, 14 February 2013:
In the last few months there has been growing discontent across the country about the current . . .
- Martyrs of Flight LN1103 Association mark twentieth anniversary of downing By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 22 December:
The Martyrs of Flight LN 1103 Association commemorated today at the Rixos hotel the twentieth anniversary of . . .