Grain carrier re-floated after 16 days in mud
By Tom Westcott.
The Tasman Sea was stuck in Tripoli harbour mud for 16 days (Photo: Tom Westcott)
Tripoli, 10 February 2013:
The bulk carrier which ran aground in Tripoli outer harbour on 26 January has finally been . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- UK Warship helping Navy chart Libyan waters arrives in Tripoli By Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 5 July 2013:
British warship HMS Echo docked in Tripoli yesterday, after spending a fortnight training members of the . . .
- Khoms port sets sights on expansion By Tom Westcott.
Khoms, 9 May 2013:
The port at Khoms is looking to double its capacity after acquiring extra berths and thousands . . .
- Misrata Port handles record number of containers By Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 27 December 2013:
Misrata Free Zone Port handled a record number of shipping containers imported during 2013.
This year, 208,339 . . .
- Bureaucracy keeps medical supplies at port for a year By Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 13 February 2013:
A container full of medical supplies donated to Libyan hospitals by a Canada-based charity has been . . .
- First ship on Tunisia-Khoms route docks By Tom Westcott.
Khoms, 8 May 2013:
The first vessel servicing a newly-launched route between Tunisia and Libya, set up by Tunisian shipping company CTN, docked today at the port of Khoms…
- Ukrainian “pirate” ship held in Benghazi By Ayman Amzein and Tom Westcott.
Benghazi, 21 July 2013:
A vessel owned by a Ukrainian man who allegedly commandeered a previous shipment . . .