New prison for Misrata
Tripoli, 10 February 2013:
Justice Minister Salah Bashir Margani today said he hoped that all the 2,000-plus detainees held in prisons in . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Two prisoners killed in attempted Tripoli prison break By Muttaz Mohamed Ali.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Two prisoners were killed last […]
- Justice Ministry seized by SSC; minister and staff ejected By Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 31 March 2013:
The Ministry of Justice was surrounded […]
- Misratan-led forces take control of military barracks and airport in Sebha By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The Misratan-led Third Force has taken […]
- No more trials for civilians in military courts, Jalil included, says Justice Minister By George Grant.
Tripoli, 19 December:
The Ministry of Justice is planning to […]
- At least 14,000 escaped prisoners remain at large, threaten security Tripoli, 13 August 2013:
Some 14,000 prisoners remain at large, having escaped from […]