LPG shipment leaves Brega
Tripoli, 11 February 2013:
The National Oil Company (NOC) today announced that the first shipment of LPG in almost two years had . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- Libyan 2013 exports to EU down and imports up By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The European Union ‘s (EU) statistics office, Eurostat, revealed that Libya’s exports to the 28 EU . . .
- Lufthansa and Austrian stop flying to Libya By Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines have stopped flying to Libya until further notice after a number of incidents at Tripoli International Airport.
- LIDC Diabetic conference to be held April 18-21 in Tripoli By Libya Herald Staff.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
“Libya’s first Diabetic Conference -LIDC 2014″ will be held at the Dat Il Imad conference centre, Tripoli, from 18-21 April.
- Protestors blockade Zawia oil terminal By Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Protestors demonstrating against the government and the General National Congress (GNC) have blockaded Zawia oil terminal preventing workers from unlo…
- AGOCO holds workshop on oil and gas exploration and development By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Experts and managers from the National Oil Corporation (NOC) subsidiary, the Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO), met in Tripoli on Sunday