Crackdown on Lebanese with Iranian visas
Tripoli, 11 February 2013:
Reports that Libya has banned foreigners . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libya to start issuing tourist visas By Tazeez Hasairi.
Tripoli, 4 January 2014:
The Media Coordinator at the Ministry of Tourism, Faisel Alghaloushi, confirmed to Libya Herald that last . . .
- Dealings with Iranian companies blocked: report By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 2 March 2013:
Libyan shipping companies and agencies have been told by the Ministry of Transport’s Director of Ports . . .
- Major visa changes planned; Tunisians, Turks and Jordanians will be affected Tripoli, 23 January 2013:
All foreign visitors to Libya will require visas in future and there are to be no exceptions.
The decision . . .
- Benghazi port officials accuse SSC of “wasting public money” following seizure of Iranian vessel suspected of carrying smuggled oil By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 10 December:
Benghazi port officials have reacted badly to the seizure of an Iranian vessel suspected of holding . . .
- Syria’s Libyan revolutionary By Umar Khan.
Tripoli, 18 September:
Over the past few months, growing reports have emerged from Syria of a group of Libyans engaged . . .
- Committee established to investigate ongoing Iranian hostage situation By Al Russell.
Tripoli, 16 August:
A special committee has been formed to attempt to hasten the release of the seven Iranian hostages . . .