Arson suspected in Tripoli Pepsi fire
Fire rages through Pepsi Cola’s warehouse In Ghut Shaal
Tripoli, 11 February 2013:
A massive fire has destroyed Pespi Cola’s sugar storage warehouse in Tripoli’s Ghut-Shaal district early this morning, Monday. The fire reportedly broke out around 3 am.
Arson is suspected. It is claimed that a petrol bomb was thrown at the building. Secutity forces immediately were immediately dispatched to the area in the early hours of the morning and several people were reportedly detained for questioning.
The reasons for such an attack are unknown.
More from Libya Herald..
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in...
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around the oasis town will combat illegal immigration, drug dealing and armed ...
- Bomb fails to deter major Benghazi pro-Saiqa demonstration By Noora Ibrahim and Ayman Amzein.
Benghazi, 29 November 2013:
A small “gelatina” bomb was thrown into a major pro-Saiqa, anti-Ansar Al-Sharia demonstration in Benghazi today, injuring a ...
- Gunmen target another Benghazi journalist, threaten to kill her next time By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 12 August 2013:
Benghazi journalist Khadija Al-Amami was shot at today by unknown gunmen. They missed but then sent her an SMS message saying they would ki...
- Huge explosion flattens Benghazi police station – no casualties reported By Maha Ellawati and Ayman Amzein.
Benghazi, 19 June 2013:
A huge explosion totally flattened the police station in the Al-Hadayeq (the gardens) district of Benghazi early this morning, b...