Tunisian and Egyptian borders to be closed
By Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, 11 February 2103:
Libya’s land borders with Tunisia and Egypt are to be closed over the period of the . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Ras Jedir border crossing reopens By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
The Ras Jedir border crossing with Tunisia is now open to normal traffic after discussions brought to an end its month-long closure.
- Libyan Airlines launches flights to Djerba By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Libyan Airlines launched its inaugural flight to Djerba, Tunisia yesterday from Tripoli International Airport.
- Zeidan meets with Egyptian border tribal leaders over visas Tripoli, 8 March 2103:
The Prime Minister Ali Zeidan last night, Thursday, met with mayors and tribal leaders from Egypt’s Mersa Matrouh . . .
- Zeidan in Cairo talks with Egyptian PM By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 6 September 2013:
The Prime Minister, Ali Zeidan, flew to Cairo yesterday to discuss border security and economic cooperation . . .
- Security tops agenda in Zeidan talks in Tunisia By Michel Cousins,
Tripoli, 9 October, 2013:
Security issues dominated talks between Ali Zeidan and his Tunisian counterpart Ali Larayedh when he made . . .
- Zeidan in Egyptian talks on economic cooperation Tripoli, 15 May 2013:
Ali Zeidan returned to Benghazi today after an overnight visit to Cairo where he discussed economic cooperation with . . .