Small bomb at Derna hotel – no casualties
Inside the Loloa Hotel after the car park . . .[restrict]explosion
Tripoli, 12 February 2013:
A small bomb has exploded outside a Derna hotel. The device, thought to be a gelatina, had been placed in a vehicle in the car park at the rear of the five-star Loloa (Pearl) Hotel near the city centre. The explosion, at around 7.30 this evening blew in glass windows in a back room in the hotel but caused no injuries. However the explosion did damage two cars belonging to guests. [/restrict]
More from Libya Herald..
- Derna Islamist leader murdered By Special Correspondent.
Derna, 8 April 2014:
One of the leaders of the newly formed Derna Islamist militia, the . . .
- Derna University closes after vandalism proves to be final straw Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Omar Mukhtar University in Derna has closed until further notice, after three medical laboratories were vandalised last week.
“Unknown . . .
- General Prosecutor for Jebel Akhdar murdered in Derna By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 9 November 2013:
The General Prosecutor for the Jebel Akhdar region was killed this morning when an explosive . . .
- Fourth bomb attack on Benghazi police station – three injured By Ahmed Elumami and Maha Ellawati.
Benghazi, 24 July 2013:
Benghazi’s Birkah police station has been attacked for the fourth time this year, . . .
- Bomb explodes near former tomb site of Omar Mokhtar in Benghazi By Libya Herald staff.
Benghazi, 11 January 2014:
A car bomb exploded in the early hours of yesterday morning near the former site of the tomb of Omar Mokhtar in Benghazi.
No one was h…
- Second explosion reported in Benghazi Benghazi, 28 July 2013:
Reports are coming in that there were two explosions this evening in Benghazi, in what appears to have . . .