Put out more flags: Tripoli prepares for a party
By Wil Crisp.
Tripoli is being festooned with flags (Photo: Wil Crisp)
Tripoli, 14 February 2013:
“Almost everyone who drives past buys a flag,’ explained Abdalati Aljanzuri. “Even if they bought a . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Tripoli welcomes in 17 February
By Wil Crisp.
Tripoli, 17 February 2013:
At midnight on Saturday night, Tripoli erupted with fireworks and song as the city ushered in the second anniversary of the beginning of the revol…
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- 5th Mobtex International furniture and home textiles exhibition 21-24 April By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The 5th MOBTEX 2014 International Furniture, . . .
- Tripoli celebrates Free Libya By Wil Crisp.
Tripoli, 18 February 2013:
Just when it might have been thought that after several days of massive celebrations Tripolitans would . . .
- Problems ignored, Tripoli celebrates in deafening and spectacular style By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 17 February 2014:
Political problems and the lack of security were forgotten today as Tripoli embarked on . . .
- Tripoli marks another important moment in the revolution By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 26 February 2014:
Revolution anniversary celebrations continued in Tripoli last night, with local residents from various districts in . . .