Thousands in Benghazi demand security and return of organisations
By Maha Ellawati.
Several thousand joined the protests in Benghazi today
Benghazi, 15 February 2013:
Several thousand people turned up in Benghazi’s Tahrir after Asr prayers to celebrate the second anniversary . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States . . .
- Cyrenaica tribal elders reaffirm support for Jadhran, promise to export oil By Ahmed Obeidi.
Benghazi, 22 December 2013:
Tribal chiefs and supporters of federalism have warned the government, Congress and the Libya Revolutionaries Operations . . .
- Car blast kills Air Force engineer, injures family By Ayman Amzein and Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 9 April 2014:
An explosion in Benghazi has claimed the life of an Air Force flight technician leaving his wife injured and their infant daught…
- Benghazi Free Zone project moves forward By Naom Alkhosi.
Benghazi’s Meresa Free Zone is one of eleven projects currently making slow progress and most of which are scheduled for completion by 2017 (Photo: Benghazi Economic Capital pro…
- Bomb fails to deter major Benghazi pro-Saiqa demonstration By Noora Ibrahim and Ayman Amzein.
Benghazi, 29 November 2013:
A small “gelatina” bomb was thrown into a major pro-Saiqa, anti-Ansar Al-Sharia demonstration . . .
- Massive increased surveillance planned in Tripoli during Revolution anniversary Tripoli, 2 February 2013:
More than fourteen hundred checkpoints are to be set up in Tripoli between 10 and 22 February according . . .