Thousands in Benghazi demand security and return of organisations
By Maha Ellawati.
Several thousand joined the protests in Benghazi today
Benghazi, 15 February 2013:
Several thousand people turned up in Benghazi’s Tahrir after Asr prayers to celebrate the second anniversary . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, […]
- Cyrenaica tribal elders reaffirm support for Jadhran, promise to export oil By Ahmed Obeidi.
Benghazi, 22 December 2013:
Tribal chiefs and supporters of […]
- Massive increased surveillance planned in Tripoli during Revolution anniversary Tripoli, 2 February 2013:
More than fourteen hundred checkpoints are to be set up in […]
- Summary of this week’s official government press conference By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 28 June:
Not surprisingly, this week’s official […]
- Car blast kills Air Force engineer, injures family By Ayman Amzein and Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 9 April 2014:
An explosion in […]