Qaddafi terror bombers caught in Bani Walid following explosion
By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 23 February 2103:
A Qaddafi terrorist cell has apparently been discovered in Bani Walid following an explosion there, . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Two prisoners killed in attempted Tripoli prison break By Muttaz Mohamed Ali.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Two prisoners were killed last night at Ain Zara’s Ruwaimi jail in Tripoli after revolutionaries supporting prison guards opened fire during an…
- Sick Bani Walid child dies when ambulance mercy mission blocked: report By Ahmed Ellumami
Tripoli, 9 October 2013:
A critically-ill four year old from Bani Walid appears to have died because Tarhouna militiamen refused . . .
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- Tripoli International Fair ends today
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Today is the last day of Tripoli International Fair, the last chance to explore its local and international shops and pavilions, all for just a quarter of a dinar.
- Exclusive – Interior Ministry communications system hacked as Qaddafi loyalists overheard discussing Tripoli blasts By George Grant.
London, 19 August:
Qaddafi loyalists have been recorded discussing this morning’s car bomb attacks in Tripoli both before and after . . .
- The Yarmouk Massacre Anniversary By Rhiannon Smith.
15 August 2012:
On Saturday 11 August, the 23rd Ramadan, a memorial service was held in Tripoli to mark the anniversary . . .