UPDATE: A number of government officials have been sacked – Zeidan
By Sami Zaptia.
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan is determined to fight corruption in government (Photo from archives by Sami Zaptia).
Tripoli, 24 February 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan revealed in . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Corruption will not be wiped away in a day – Zeidan
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 18 August 2013:
Speaking at last Wednesday’s press conference, Prime Minister Ali Zeidan admitted that corruption in Libya will not be wiped away in a day or two….
- “We are restricted by the audit bureau and its rules and regulations” : Zeidan By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 5 February 2013:
The pressure of public opinion on Prime Minister Ali Zeidan and his government has increased recently. . . .
- First Deputy Head of GNC condemns SSC’s demonstration as ‘unreasonable’ By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 January:
Juma Attaiga, the First Deputy head of the General National Conference (GNC) condemned the demonstration tactics used . . .
- We won’t interfere in Libya, but Libya must remember chapter 7 – Hilary Clinton By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 28 April 2013:
At today’s press conference at the Prime Minister’s Office, Prime Minister Ali Zeidan reacted to Hilary . . .
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Abdullah Al-Thinni was today officially appointed as Prime Minister by the General National . . .
- “The new National Identity Number has been issued to over 6 million Libyans”: Deputy Prime Minister Abdulsalam Al-Gadi By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 8 February 2013:
Deputy Prime Minister Abdulsalam Al-Gadi announced that over six million new National Identity Numbers have been . . .