Illegal immigration – a concern but “under control”
By Houda Mzioudet.
Sub-Saharan African illegal immigrants in Gharian’s Abu Rashada detention centre (Photo: Houda Mzioudet)
Tripoli, 3 March 2013:
“They may return, be jailed and so on and so forth; that is life. But otherwise . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Security at “heart” of relations with neighbours says Zeidan By Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, 14 December:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan has said that security was the prime objective of his six-day visit to . . .
- Zeidan in terror talks at African Union summit in Addis Ababa
Tripoli, 28 January 2013:
Mali appears to have been a . . .
- Coastguard rescues over a hundred migrants Tripoli, 28 February 2014:
The Libyan Coastguard rescued 107 migrants, including 20 women and a baby, some 20 miles off the coast . . .
- Algerian delegation to discuss bilateral cooperation with Libyan counterparts By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 28 December 2013:
Algerian deputy minister for Maghreb and African Affairs, Abdulmajid Abu Guerra, arrived in Tripoli yesterday, . . .
- Niger president claims bombers came from Libya By Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, 25 May 2013:
Nigerien President Mahamadou Issoufou has claimed that that the suicide bombers who carried out the two . . .
- Man from Sudanese rebel group killed in gun-battle over hijacked vehicle in Kufra Kufra, 16 August:
One Sudanese man was killed and three Chadians taken into custody on Tuesday, following a gun-battle with local security . . .