World Bank holds off on Tunisian $50m power plant fund; implications for Libya
By PK Semler.
Tunis, 10 March 2013:
The World Bank is holding off . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- North Africa needs private sector investment, not charity. By Peter K. Semler.
Washington DC, 20 February 2013:
Tunisia, the Arab world’s […]
- Ras Jedir border crossing reopens By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
The Ras Jedir border crossing with […]
- Expected Resumption of Commercial Activity of Libyan Merchants in Tunisia, while Two Tunisians Were Injured by a Nalut Local
By Houda Mzioudet.
Tunis, January 2, 2013:
Libyan merchants are expected to resume […]
- Learning from Tunisian and Egyptian Arab Spring experiences – part two By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 01 April 2013:
Further to my article yesterday […]
- Over 500,000 Libyans currently in Tunisia – Libya’s ambassador in Tunis By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 9 June:
Libya’s ambassador in Tunis, Jamal Jirnaz, […]