EU “concerned” about religious freedom and rights in Libya
Tripoli, 13 March 2013:
The European Union Delegation in Tripoli has . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Egyptian Christian’s family assured about Tripoli jail death: Egyptian ambassador Tripoli, 12 March 2013:
The family of Ezzat Attallah, who died in a Tripoli jail on Sunday, met with Egyptian Ambassador to . . .
- Head of Libya’s Copts speaks out on Misrata killing By Tom Little.
Tripoli, 31 December:
The head of the Coptic Church in Libya, Father Timothaus Bishara Adly, today condemned the bomb attack in the port city of Misrata that left two Egyp…
- Egyptian illegals “lost in the desert” By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 28 October 2013:
A tragedy appeared to be unfolding today, after people-smugglers abandoned around 100 illegal Egyptian immigrants . . .
- Another Egyptian Christian found murdered in Bengahzi By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 29 March 2014:
Another Egyptian Christian has been murdered in Benghazi. The body of Jad . . .
- Egyptian Christians released Tripoli, 11 April 2013:
Four Egyptians who were imprisoned in Benghazi on charges of proselytising have been released today, Thursday, according to . . .
- Another Christian released Tripoli, 12 April 2013:
A South Korean Christian imprisoned for two months on suspicion of proselytising in Benghazi has been released.
An official . . .