Is Libya transferring $2 billion to help Egypt ?
By Hadi Fornaji
Is the Central Bank paying Egypt $2 billion ?
Tripoli, 26 March 2013:
Confusion surrounds claims that Libya is to transfer $2 billion to Egypt to help its stricken . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Zeidan: relations with Egypt strong By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 12 December 2013:
The Prime Minister has firmly denied reports that the government will cut ties with Egypt saying . . .
- Egypt arrests Qaddaf Al-Dam By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, 19 March 2013:
Egypt has arrested Qaddafi’s cousin and leading aide, Ahmed Qaddaf Al-Dam, as well . . .
- Egyptian Christians released Tripoli, 11 April 2013:
Four Egyptians who were imprisoned in Benghazi on charges of proselytising have been released today, Thursday, according to . . .
- Egyptian court blocks Qaddaf Al-Dam extradition By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 3 April 2013:
An Egyptian court today, Wednesday, refused Libya’s request to extradite Ahmed Qaddaf Al-Dam. The court said . . .
- Qaddaf Al-Dam to face attempted murder trial in Egypt Tripoli, 21 April 2013:
Ahmed Qaddaf Al-Dam, facing extradition to Libya on corruption and forgery charges, is to be put on trial . . .
- Qaddaf Al-Dam implicated in disappearance of Mansour El-Kikhia Tripoli, 28 March 2013:
A Libyan politician has accused Ahmed Qaddaf Al-Dam, Qaddafi’s cousin and former coordinator of Libyan-Egyptian relations, of being . . .