Russian oil company Tatneft to restart Libyan operations
By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 31 March 2013:
The Russian oil company Tatneft, has announced that it is returning to its operations in Libya, . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- MENA states turning the economic corner? – IMF WEO April 2014 report By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The Middle East and North Africa could be turning the economic corner in 2014, stated theIMF today in its April 2014 World Economic Outlook report.
- Congress committee calls for action against oil facility attackers By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 21 May 2013:
The Energy Committee of the General National Congress today said that that anyone who forces oil . . .
- Oil major Wintershall honoured for help provided to employees during 2011 Revolution By Valerie Stocker.
Tripoli, 10 November:
When the Libyan Revolution began in February 2011, foreign companies were faced with the difficult task of . . .
- Oil Ministry activates resolutions in support of foreign oil companies By Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 16 December 2013:
The Oil Minister, Abdulbari Al-Arusi, met on Saturday with the Libyan Oil and Gas Council to . . .
- Gazprom talks to Oil Minister Arusi in Moscow By Reem Tobokti,
Tripoli, 2 July 2013:
Oil Minister, Abdulbari Al-Arusi has been in talks with Russian oil companies on a trip to . . .
- Oil port deal on, despite government silence By Muttaz Ali and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The oil port deal struck between members of the government, the General National Congress . . .