Opinion: Libya – Technological Colony – To be or not to be?
By Hassan Sassi, Sadeg Faris and Mustafa Shembesh edited by M. Dehler.
2 April 2013:
In a recent opinion piececo-written by . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Opinion: Prioritizing Libya’s Challenges – The Important and the Urgent By Salah Bugazia.
Washington, DC 30 January:
When everything is important, nothing […]
- India’s ambassador discusses cooperation in energy sector with Libya By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 28 July:
India’s ambassador, Mr […]
- VIP turnout at healthcare exhibition opening By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 September 2013:
Health Minister Nureddin Dughman […]
- The First International Cyber-Security Conference in Libya By Aimen Eljali.
Tripoli, 19 August 2013:
The National Commission for Information […]
- International Food, Food Technologies and Packaging Exhibition 3-6 June
Tripoli, 1 […]