GNC agrees uncompromising law on torture, kidnapping and discrimination
Tripoli, 9 April 2013:
The GNC today passed tough legislation against torture, kidnapping and discrimination, with a final article mentioning specifically holders . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- “No one is above the law in the new free Libya”, says justice minister By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 4 January:
Justice Minister Salah Maraghni stressed that […]
- LFJL, REDRESS and DIGNITY organisations call on Libya to ensure the prevention of torture By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 27 June 2014:
Yesterday marked the United Nations’ […]
- Relative of Hafter released by kidnappers By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 25 June 2014:
After a week of captivity, the […]
- Breaking news: kidnapped Senussi daughter freed By Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 4 September:
It is reported that Anoud Senussi has been […]
- Abdulrahman Swehli still strongly for the Political Isolation Law – against use of force By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 7 March 2013:
Abdulrahman Swehli gave a […]