Oil subcontractor Ponticelli pulls out of Libya
By Mathieu Galtier
9 April 2013:
French company Ponticelli has pulled . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- MENA states turning the economic corner? – IMF WEO April 2014 report By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The Middle East and North Africa could be turning the economic corner in 2014, stated theIMF today in its April 2014 World Economic Outlook report.
- Congress committee calls for action against oil facility attackers By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 21 May 2013:
The Energy Committee of the General National Congress today said that that anyone who forces oil . . .
- Oil port deal on, despite government silence By Muttaz Ali and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The oil port deal struck between members of the government, the General National Congress . . .
- Protestors blockade Zawia oil terminal By Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Protestors demonstrating against the government and the General National Congress (GNC) have blockaded Zawia oil terminal preventing workers from unlo…
- Production resumes at Sharara oilfield By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 7 January 2014:
Sharara oilfield, west of Obari, is expected to begin producing oil at full capacity over the . . .
- HIB finalizes Zliten LD 665-million utilities contract with Punj Lloyd By Naom Alkhosi.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The Housing and Infrastructure Board (HIB), part of the Ministry of Housing and Utilities, and Indian construction and engineering company Punj Lloyd …