Tripoli International Fair continues
By Reem Tombokti and Seraj Essul.
This year’s Tripoli International Fair stamps (Photo: Tom Westcott)
Tripoli, 9 April 2013:
Tripoli residents are still flocking to the 41st Tripoli International Fair (TIF), which . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Tripoli International Fair ends today
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Today is the last day of Tripoli International Fair, the […]
- Two RPGs fired at the Sudanese embassy in Tripoli By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 28 June 2014:
Two rocket propelled grenades were fired […]
- Libya’s friends warn against “chaos, fragmentation, violence and terrorism” Libya Herald staff:
Tripoli, 23 May 2014:
Libya’s friends in the EU and the US […]
- Locals urged to return locust-fighting equipment as swarm descends By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 5 April 2014:
The Ministry of Agriculture had […]
- French media reactions to the embassy bombing By Valerie Stocker.
Paris, 24 April 2013:
Yesterday’s bombing of the French […]