Egyptian Christians released
Tripoli, 11 April 2013:
Four Egyptians who were imprisoned in Benghazi on charges of proselytising have been released today, Thursday, according to . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Qaddaf Al-Dam implicated in disappearance of Mansour El-Kikhia Tripoli, 28 March 2013:
A Libyan politician has accused Ahmed Qaddaf Al-Dam, Qaddafi’s cousin and former coordinator of Libyan-Egyptian relations, of being . . .
- Captured Qaddafi regime figures to be extradited from Egypt Tripoli, 24 March 2013:
Former Libyan ambassador to Egypt, Ali Marya, and Mohamed Ibrahim Mansour, who used to be a senior finance . . .
- Egyptian court blocks Qaddaf Al-Dam extradition By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 3 April 2013:
An Egyptian court today, Wednesday, refused Libya’s request to extradite Ahmed Qaddaf Al-Dam. The court said . . .
- Qaddaf Al-Dam to face attempted murder trial in Egypt Tripoli, 21 April 2013:
Ahmed Qaddaf Al-Dam, facing extradition to Libya on corruption and forgery charges, is to be put on trial . . .
- Extradited Qaddafi regime figures flown into Tripoli By Farah Waleed.
Tripoli, 26 March 2013:
Two leading Qaddafi-era officials, the former Libyan ambassador to Egypt Ali Mohamed Marya and Mohamed Ibrahim Mansour, . . .
- Ensure rights for extradited Qaddafi-era officials, says HRW
Tripoli, 30 March 2013:
Libya must ensure that two . . .