Exclusive interview with Fathi Ben Khalifa, President of World Amazigh Congress
By Mohamed Eljarh.
Fathi Ben Khalifa, President, World Amazigh Conference
London, 22 April 2013:
The World Amazigh Congress is an international organisation, which was established to protect the Amazigh identity . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Congressman’s speech sparks controversy over Tamazight Language By Umar Khan.
Tripoli, 13 November 2013:
Ghariyan Congressman and National Front Party member Muhammed Younis Toumi has sparked controversy over the poisition of . . .
- Amazigh Supreme Council continues boycott of Constitutional Assembly By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
The Amazigh Supreme Council (ASC) has said it will not cooperate with plans to elect the 13 remaining seats for the Constitutional Assembly, left va…
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Abdullah Al-Thinni was today officially appointed as Prime Minister by the General National . . .
- World Bank MENA Regional Economic Update optimistic on Libya’s prospects By Sami Zaptia
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The World Bank’s MENA Regional Economic Update, April 2014, released Tuesday, entitled “Harnessing the Global Recovery – A Tough Road Ahead”, says that …
- Corruption will not be wiped away in a day – Zeidan
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 18 August 2013:
Speaking at last Wednesday’s press conference, Prime Minister Ali Zeidan admitted that corruption in Libya will not be wiped away in a day or two….
- Berbers can no longer be suppressed in Libya
By Terry Friel
For decades, they were not just suppressed in Libya, their very existence was denied.
They were tortured, jailed or killed for speaking their language or flying…