Embassy blast vehicles caught on security cameras
By Nigel Ash and Ayman Eljali.
Hay Andalous, Tripoli, 23 April 2013, 11.15 am:
A white vehicle is thought be one of three . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Interior Minister Mazig reveals that 30 percent of city security cameras are installed By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Interior Minister Salah Mazig revealed that about 30 percent of CCTV security cameras have been installed in Libya’s major cities.
- Two explosions in Benghazi By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 8 April 2014:
Two bombs exploded last night in Benghazi, one outside a school in the Sabri district and . . .
- Interior Minister Shuwail has not resigned – Zeidan By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 29 April 2013:
Asked about rumours that Interior Minister Ashour Shuwail had resigned due to the French embassy bomb . . .
- UN Resolution 1973 says there must be compensation for foreign companies: Housing Minister
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 May 2013:
Asked by Libya Herald why the government was not pushing forward with using local companies to complete many of the nearly finished housing projects,…
- Zeidan admits the security situation scared foreigners away By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 8 May 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan, speaking at this evening’s press conference admitted that the security situation has . . .
- French embassy bombed By Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, 23 April 2013, 8.30 . . .