Libya-Tunisia “Common Market” discussed by Magarief and Tunisian Foreign Minister
Tripoli, 27 April 2013
The possibility of Libya and Tunisia creating a free trade zone was at the centre of talks yesterday . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Libya to start issuing tourist visas By Tazeez Hasairi.
Tripoli, 4 January 2014:
The Media Coordinator at the Ministry […]
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an […]
- Libya’s untapped tourism potential By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 20 December 2013
In terms of its considerable […]
- Libya Herald moves to part-subscription – regretfully Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Since it began, just over two years and 7,100 stories ago, […]
- Congress committee calls for action against oil facility attackers By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 21 May 2013:
The Energy Committee of the General […]