Libya-Tunisia “Common Market” discussed by Magarief and Tunisian Foreign Minister
Tripoli, 27 April 2013
The possibility of Libya and Tunisia creating a free trade zone was at the centre of talks yesterday . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- Libya to start issuing tourist visas By Tazeez Hasairi.
Tripoli, 4 January 2014:
The Media Coordinator at the Ministry of Tourism, Faisel Alghaloushi, confirmed to Libya Herald that last . . .
- Congress committee calls for action against oil facility attackers By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 21 May 2013:
The Energy Committee of the General National Congress today said that that anyone who forces oil . . .
- Libya Herald moves to part-subscription – regretfully Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Since it began, just over two years and 7,100 stories ago, the Libya Herald has relied on the poorly-paid enthusiasm of its writers and editors and the support of a small…
- Libya’s untapped tourism potential By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 20 December 2013
In terms of its considerable potential earnings from tourism, Libya stands at a crossroads and needs . . .
- GNC group calls on Abu Sahmain to resign By Libya Herald Staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
A group of 30 members of the General National Congress (GNC) has demanded the resignation . . .