My 2 Cents: The “Libyan Personality” and Libya’s economic challenges
By Hafed Al-Ghwell.
Washington DC, 29 April 2013:
I have accepted the kind invitation of the Managing Editor . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Congress committee calls for action against oil facility attackers By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 21 May 2013:
The Energy Committee of the General National Congress today said that that anyone who forces oil . . .
- Protestors blockade Zawia oil terminal By Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Protestors demonstrating against the government and the General National Congress (GNC) have blockaded Zawia oil terminal preventing workers from unlo…
- Oil port deal on, despite government silence By Muttaz Ali and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The oil port deal struck between members of the government, the General National Congress . . .
- Sharara oilfield closed – again By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 16 March 2014:
Production at Sharara oilfield has been stopped – again – this time by Petroleum Facilities’ Guards . . .
- Opinion: Libya can use ENI promises to kick-start private sector economic growth?
By PK Semler.
Washington DC, 19 January 2013
Almost a year ago today, chief executive Paolo Scaroni of ENI, the oil and gas . . .
- Production resumes at Sharara oilfield By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 7 January 2014:
Sharara oilfield, west of Obari, is expected to begin producing oil at full capacity over the . . .