Deadline extended for handing in old 5 and 10 dinar banknotes
Tripoli, 2 May 2013:
The period for handing in older . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Former regime project on hold worth $140 BN says Elkaber
Tripoli, 26 January 2013:
The Central Bank of Libya Governor, . . .
- New banknotes launched
Tripoli, 30 January 2013:
The Central Bank of Libya says that it will start issuing new Libyan banknotes as of tomorrow, Thursday. The notes have face values of one, five, ten and twenty din…
- No hidden symbols on LD 10 banknotes, says CBL By Libya Herald Staff.
Tripoli, 29 October 2013:
The Central Bank of Libya (CBL) has denied reports circulating that there is a Jewish . . .
- Deadline extended for handing in old LD 5 and 10 banknotes Tripoli, 28 July 2013:
The deadline for handing in older issues of LD 5 and 10 banknotes which are being withdrawn from . . .
- New banknotes on track for anniversary launch Tripoli, 3 February 2013:
The Central Bank of Libya (CBL) has announced that it will launch the new Libyan banknotes on the . . .
- New LD 20 note in circulation at end of month Tripoli, 20 March 2013:
The new LD 20 bank . . .