Political Isolation Law passed overwhelmingly
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 5 May 2013:
In another heated session at the GNC, the vexing and controversial Political Isolation Laws was finally . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Zawia Local Council offices set ablaze By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Protesters in Zawia last night blockaded roads with burning tyres and attacked the offices of the local council, setting them ablaze.
- Final vote on the Constitutional Drafting Committee election law slated for tomorrow By Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 15 July 2013:
Tomorrow should see the final vote on the election law for the Constitutional Drafting Committee.
A call . . .
- Libya Herald moves to part-subscription – regretfully Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Since it began, just over two years and 7,100 stories ago, the Libya Herald has relied on the poorly-paid enthusiasm of its writers and editors and the support of a small…
- Law 36 and its effect on spouses Dear Editor,
I would like to draw the attention of Mr. Sami Zaptia to a point which he might like to add . . .