Libya’s Western allies launch powerful appeal against armed protests
By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 9 May 2013:
The three main Western powers whose military intervention was vital in helping defeat the Qaddafi regime . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Libya’s friends warn against “chaos, fragmentation, violence and terrorism” Libya Herald staff:
Tripoli, 23 May 2014:
Libya’s friends in the EU and the US […]
- Western allies express concern about stability in Libya By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 November 2013:
Libya’s main Western partners – […]
- Benghazi tragedy sidelines Congress presidency vote By Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 11 June 2013:
The much anticipated vote for a new […]
- Five of the G8 renew help pledges to Zeidan in New York By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 26 September 2013:
At a meeting today with five of […]
- Washington, London and Rome “concerned” about violence in Libya By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 13 June 2014:
Libya’s three main western allies […]