Libya’s Western allies launch powerful appeal against armed protests
By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 9 May 2013:
The three main Western powers whose military intervention was vital in helping defeat the Qaddafi regime . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Western allies express concern about stability in Libya By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 November 2013:
Libya’s main Western partners – France, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States – . . .
- Benghazi tragedy sidelines Congress presidency vote By Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 11 June 2013:
The much anticipated vote for a new president of the General National Congress (GNC) to replace . . .
- Five of the G8 renew help pledges to Zeidan in New York By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 26 September 2013:
At a meeting today with five of the G8 foreign ministers in New York, Prime Minister . . .
- Libya Herald servers fail twice this morning: apologies
Tripoli, 10 October 2013 9:23am:
We must apologise that the Libya Herald web site has twice failed this morning, because of what . . .
- “Support Zeidan’s efforts to solve oil crisis” Americans, British, French, Italians tell Libyans
Tripoli, 10 September, 2013:
Libya’s four most prominent western allies – the US, UK, France and Italy – have expressed their concern about the oil blockades and the consequences for the cou…
- Conference in Paris calls for action on Libyan security
Paris, 12 February 2103:
Today’s international conference in the French capital on Support to Libya stressed the Libyan government’s need to take immediate action on disarmament and border c…