Opinion: What the World Needs to Know About Libya
By Donna Hicks.
Cambridge, MA, USA, 12 May 2013:
A remarkable event took place in Tripoli last week – the first of it’s . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Facing the elephant in the room: sharing experiences of suffering By Huda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 5 May 2013:
As part of the Libya Initiative conference on reconciliation and social healing in post-Qaddafi Libya, . . .
- Launch of the Libya Initiative’s multimedia training
Tripoli, 4 April 2013:
The Minister of Culture, Habib Mohammed Al-Amin, and the Italian Ambassador in Tripoli, Giuseppe Buccino Grimaldi, have launched a multimedia journalism course, the fi…
- Magarief commemorates massacre at Abu Selim By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 28 February 2013:
Former inmates of Abu Selim prison gathered there this morning, Thursday, to commemorate the second anniversary . . .
- Opinion: Yet another reason national reconciliation in Libya cannot wait By Karim Mezran.
Washington DC, USA, 27 January:
The famous Egyptian analyst and writer Mohamed Hassanein Heikal recently revived an old theory in . . .
- Magarief to launch the “Libya Initiative-Al-Mubadara Libya” Saturday By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 3 May 2013:
GNC Head Mohamed Magarief, Minister of Culture Habib Al-Amin, members of the . . .
- Opinion: My 2 Cents – Libya’s priorities for the next two years By Hafed Al-Ghwell.
Washington DC, 3 June 2013:
The last article I published on the Libya Herald addressed the issue of developing a vision for . . .