Political Isolation Law: the full text
Tripoli, 14 May 2013:
Legislation No.13 of 2013 of the Political and Administrative Isolation
The standard requirements for holding any public positions, . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- Amazigh Supreme Council continues boycott of Constitutional Assembly By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
The Amazigh Supreme Council (ASC) has said it will not cooperate with plans to elect the 13 remaining seats for the Constitutional Assembly, left va…
- Zawia road closed again Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Less than a day after the main coast road running through Zawia was reopened it was again closed by local militiamen.
According to the Libyan news agency LANA, it was …
- Road at Zawia reopened By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli 11 April 2014:
Members of Zawia’s Shoura Council reopened the road to Tripoli today which was closed by local protestors three days ago, complaining about t…
- UN told that Libya’s transition will remain difficult and that Political Isolation Law violates civil rights. By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 19 June 2013:
In his latest quarterly briefing on Libya, the Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General and head . . .
- Oil port deal on, despite government silence By Muttaz Ali and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The oil port deal struck between members of the government, the General National Congress . . .