Vigil in Misrata after discovery of mass grave
Tripoli, 17 May 2013:
Civil society organisations in Misrata held a vigil this evening for those who died during the revolution, following . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Mass grave unearthed at Tawergha By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 15 May 2013:
A mass grave site with up to 25 bodies has been found in Tawergha, west of . . .
- Seven bodies unearthed near Tawergha By Taher Zaroog and Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Misrata/Tripoli, 4 April 2014:
Seven bodies have been exhumed from a mass grave found near Tawergha . . .
- Exhumation of Tawergha mass grave completed By Ahmed Elumami
Tripoli, 18 May 2013:
Searchers have uncovered a total of 11 bodies in the mass grave in Tawergha, at the end of the first stage of the delicate operation.
The final …
- Tawerghans say mass grave bodies mis-identified, demand neutral investigation By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 16 may 2013:
Exhumed bodies found in a mass grave discovered earlier this week are not civilians from . . .
- Misratan-led forces take control of military barracks and airport in Sebha By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The Misratan-led Third Force has taken control of Sebha’s military barracks and airport, which had been seized by the Alwad Suleiman after being vacated…
- Preventing return of Tawerghans is crime against humanity: HRW Tripoli, 28 June 2013:
The Libyan authorities have been urged by Human Rights Watch (HRW) to allow the displaced people of Tawergha . . .