Mellitah gas complex attacked
By Ahmed Elumami.
The Mellitah gas compression and pumping plant (Photo: Greenstream B.V.)
Tripoli, 20 May 2013:
The Mellitah oil and gas complex, 22 kilometres west of Zawia, was attacked early this morning . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Oil production at El Fil field set to restart: report By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 11 August 2013:
Production at the El Fil (Elephant), is […]
- Congress committee calls for action against oil facility attackers By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 21 May 2013:
The Energy Committee of the General […]
- Zawia oil refinery and Mellitah gas complex closed by protesters, cutting gas supply to Italy By Houda Mzioudet,
Tripoli, 12 November 2013:
The Zawia refinery was closed […]
- Eni’s Mellitah gas plant reopens after temporary closure By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 3 March 2013:
Eni’s (Greenstream) Mellitah […]
- Libyan oil stoppages hit Eni’s rating By Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 26 November 2013:
Italian energy giant Eni had its […]