Mellitah gas complex attacked
By Ahmed Elumami.
The Mellitah gas compression and pumping plant (Photo: Greenstream B.V.)
Tripoli, 20 May 2013:
The Mellitah oil and gas complex, 22 kilometres west of Zawia, was attacked early this morning . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Oil production at El Fil field set to restart: report By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 11 August 2013:
Production at the El Fil (Elephant), is about to restart according to a leaked memo purporting . . .
- Congress committee calls for action against oil facility attackers By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 21 May 2013:
The Energy Committee of the General National Congress today said that that anyone who forces oil . . .
- Zawia oil refinery and Mellitah gas complex closed by protesters, cutting gas supply to Italy By Houda Mzioudet,
Tripoli, 12 November 2013:
The Zawia refinery was closed today by a number of wounded people.
The protesters closed the refinery . . .
- Eni’s Mellitah gas plant reopens after temporary closure By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 3 March 2013:
Eni’s (Greenstream) Mellitah Gas Complex, a joint venture with Libya’s National Oil Cooperation (NOC), has reopened . . .
- Amazigh turn gas back on as “goodwill gesture” before GNC vote By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 November 2013:
Amazigh militants protesting “inadequate” protection for minorities in the draft constitution, have said that they . . .
- Libyan oil stoppages hit Eni’s rating By Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 26 November 2013:
Italian energy giant Eni had its outlook downgraded from stable to negative by the American credit . . .