Tebu protestors close Sebha airport over Tripoli kidnapping
Tripoli, 28 May 2013:
Flights to Sebha have been suspended after a group of Tebus closed the airport road in both directions . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Misratan-led forces take control of military barracks and airport in Sebha By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The Misratan-led Third Force has taken control of Sebha’s military barracks and airport, which had been seized by the Alwad Suleiman after being vacated…
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Sebha airbase “back in pro-Qaddafi hands”: Murzuk commander By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 21 January 2014:
The Tamenhint airbase 30 kilometres north-east of Sebha is reported to be back in pro-Qaddafi hands . . .
- Zeidan promises investment in Kufra in bid to improve security in South By Ahmed Elumami and Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, 3 June 2013:
The Prime Minister Ali Zeidan flew to Kufra today to address security issues . . .
- Sebha looks at developing tourism, despite security problems By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 24 March 2014:
Plans to develop tourism in Sebha have been discussed between the head of the Prime Minister’s . . .
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…