Shapoorji Pallonji ready to restart work in 30 days in present security conditions – Steven Miller, Senior VP
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 9 June, 2013:
Steven Miller, Senior Vice-President, Shapoorji Pallonji and Co. (SP) said “We are ready to move . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- LD 3.28 billion for 41,000 students abroad, LD 7 billion for SME & large JV projects By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 May 2013:
Libya Herald’s article dated 25 April regarding plans by Libya to spend LD 10 billion on . . .
- Libya’s projects could double in value to LD 200 bn – HIB head Ajaj By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 7 June 2013:
Speaking on Tuesday at the second day of the MEED “Libya Projects 2013” conference in Tripoli, . . .
- LD 50 million infrastructure projects confirmed for Sirte in 2014 By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
The head of Sirte Local Council, Abdelfatah Siwi confirmed yesterday that a number of projects valued at LD 50 million will be implemented in the city …
- Libya to invest $140 billion in projects over the next decade
Tripoli, 1 June 2013:
Libya is expected to invest $140 billion in projects over the next decade as the country embarks on building a sustainable future.
Towards this end, a major business con…
- Benghazi Free Zone project moves forward By Naom Alkhosi.
Benghazi’s Meresa Free Zone is one of eleven projects currently making slow progress and most of which are scheduled for completion by 2017 (Photo: Benghazi Economic Capital pro…
- Intertek to present services at LibyanCorr 2014; plans new lab in Tripoli Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Intertek, the production and services control and testing multinational, has announced that it will be taking part in the LibyanCorr 2014 conference and exhibition to sho…