Shapoorji Pallonji ready to restart work in 30 days in present security conditions – Steven Miller, Senior VP
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 9 June, 2013:
Steven Miller, Senior Vice-President, Shapoorji Pallonji and Co. (SP) said “We are ready to move . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- LD 3.28 billion for 41,000 students abroad, LD 7 billion for SME & large JV projects By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 May 2013:
Libya Herald’s article dated 25 April […]
- Libya’s projects could double in value to LD 200 bn – HIB head Ajaj By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 7 June 2013:
Speaking on Tuesday at the second day of the […]
- Libya to invest $140 billion in projects over the next decade
Tripoli, 1 June 2013:
Libya is expected to invest $140 billion in projects over the […]
- Stalled projects need to be completed -Zeidan By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
Refering to the breakdown of the 2013 […]
- Zeidan admits the security situation scared foreigners away By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 8 May 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan, speaking at this […]