Planned NOC split “now unlikely”
By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 15 June 2013:
Plans to split the National Oil Corporation into two are now unlikely to happen according to . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libyan oil production to reach 1 m bpd by June: OPEC By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Libya’s oil production is expected to rise to one million barrels per day by the middle of June.
- Protestors blockade Zawia oil terminal By Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Protestors demonstrating against the government and the General National Congress (GNC) have blockaded Zawia oil terminal preventing workers from unlo…
- Congress committee calls for action against oil facility attackers By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 21 May 2013:
The Energy Committee of the General National Congress today said that that anyone who forces oil . . .
- Oil production at El Fil field set to restart: report By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 11 August 2013:
Production at the El Fil (Elephant), is about to restart according to a leaked memo purporting . . .
- MENA states turning the economic corner? – IMF WEO April 2014 report By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The Middle East and North Africa could be turning the economic corner in 2014, stated theIMF today in its April 2014 World Economic Outlook report.
- Oil port deal on, despite government silence By Muttaz Ali and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The oil port deal struck between members of the government, the General National Congress . . .