No evidence of Ansar Al-Sharia involvement in Benghazi violence – Zeidan
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 17 June 2013:
Asked about the involvement of the Islamist Ansar Al-Sharia militias in the recent Benghazi violence, Prime . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Americans file murder charges in Chris Stevens’ killing Tripoli, 7 August 2013:
The US authorities have filed criminal charges in the case of the attack on the US diplomatic compound . . .
- Bomb fails to deter major Benghazi pro-Saiqa demonstration By Noora Ibrahim and Ayman Amzein.
Benghazi, 29 November 2013:
A small “gelatina” bomb was thrown into a major pro-Saiqa, anti-Ansar Al-Sharia demonstration . . .
- Benghazi CID chief abducted by armed men By Maha Ellawati and Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 3 January:
The head of the Benghazi Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Abdulsalam Al-Mihdawi, was kidnapped yesterday evening in Benghazi …
- Deputy Prime Minister Barasi promises action by the current government By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 29 December:
At a press conference held at the Prime Minister’s Office on Thursday (27th December), Deputy Prime Minister . . .
- Defence Minister Barghati calls Benghazi attacks “unbearable” By Maha Ellawati, Ashraf Abdul Wahab and Ahmed Elumani
Benghazi and Tripoli, 18 May 2013:
A grim faced Minister of Defence, Mohammed Mahmoud . . .
- Two dead and one injured in separate assassination attempts in Benghazi By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 15 January 2014:
A police officer and a member of the Saiqa Special Forces were killed in two separate . . .