Hederza Mensia exhibition brings creative post-revolution Libyan art to the public
By Houda Mzioudet.
Painting of a Libya Woman (Photo: Houda Mzioudet)
Tripoli, 19 June 2013:
“Art was our weapon during Qaddafi era and the Libyan . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Art of the Revolution By Michel Cousins.
Paris, 22 December 2013:
Graffiti covers the walls . . .
- Belgian and Libyan art meet in Tripoli Old Town By Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 2 November 2013:
An art exhibition in Tripoli’s Old Town last week brought together Belgian and Libyan art, in . . .
- Exhibition of paintings in Sebha By Mohamed Najah.
Tripoli, 18 June 2013:
Residents in Sebha have the chance to take their mind off security problems for a short . . .
- Libyan art exhibition opens in Malta
Tripoli, 13 January 2014:
An exhibition featuring the work of six contemporary . . .
- Ramadan art evenings: tonight and tomorrow By Reem Tombokti.
Tripoli, 26 July 2013:
Young Libyans are being encouraged to discuss their ideas about the growth of satirical performing arts, . . .
- Puppet-inspired art exhibition in Tripoli Old Town By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 11 January 2014:
The traditional street theatre of Garagouz , or marionettes, is the inspiration behind Libyan artist Najla . . .