Refugee detention conditions in Libya “deplorable” says Amnesty International
By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 21 June 2013:
The detention conditions for refugees, asylum seekers and migrants in Libya have been slammed as “deplorable” . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Protest charges against pro-Qaddafi student “violation of human rights” says Amnesty International Tuesday, 10 September 2013:
Amnesty International has demanded the Libyan authorities drop charges immediately against a man for having participated in protests . . .
- Cartoon trial resumes Sunday: Amnesty International calls for it to be dropped By Imad Cheklif.
Tripoli, 15 June 2013:
Two members of Libyan National Party (LNP) could face the death penalty tomorrow because of a controversial . . .
- Al-Ruqaii seizure violates human rights, says Amnesty International
Tripoli, 8 October 2013:
The seizure of Nazih Al-Ruqaii (alias Abu Anas Al-Libi) violates . . .
- Cartoon case adjourned By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 17 June, 2013:
The trial of Libyan National Party policy manager Ali Tekbali and its General-Secretary Fathi Sager, who have . . .
- Qaddafi loyalists at risk of ‘revenge’ death sentences: Amnesty International Tripoli, 3 August 2013:
“Hundreds of former soldiers and supporters of Colonel Muammar Qaddafi are at increased risk of the death penalty”, . . .
- Illegal immigrants caught in southern Libya Tripoli, 31 March 2013:
Libyan border guards have caught 265 illegal immigrants in the Al Wigh area of southern Libya, according to . . .