Tripoli hit by a second day of militia in-fighting
By Ashraf Abdul Wahab, Ahmed Elumami and Reem Tombokti
Blazing debris this evening in Abu Saleem
Tripoli, 26 June 2013:
For the second day running, violence returned today to Tripoli . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- PM and army chief at loggerheads over “inadequate” funding By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 28 June 2013:
The row between the prime minister Ali Zeidan and the acting chief of staff Salem Gnaidi . . .
- Petroleum Facilities Guards clash in Tripoli’s Salahaddin area By Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 25 June 2013:
An armed clash at the headquarters of the Petroleum Facilities Guards (PFG) in Tripoli’s Salahaddin district . . .
- Ghariyan base passes into army control By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 1 July 2013:
Ghariyan Revolutionaries today handed over formal control of the city’s Khalifa Al Tekbai camp to . . .
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- Ghargour clashes: 43 dead, 460 injured Tripoli, 16 November 2013:
The number of people killed in Tripoli during last night’s clashes has reached 43, with a . . .
- Backlash against militias gains momentum
Tripoli, 2 May 2013:
The backlash against militiamen currently besieging ministries in Tripoli is gaining momentum, with people from neighbouring towns heading to Tripoli to protest against …