Refugees from Libya refuse to leave closed Choucha camp
By Houda Mzioudet.
The Choucha refugee camp (photo: UNHCR)
Tripoli, 30 June 2013:
Some 650 refugees have refused to leave the Choucha refugee camp at the Tunisian-Libyan border, which . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Ras Jedir border crossing reopens By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
The Ras Jedir border crossing with Tunisia is now open to normal traffic after discussions brought to an end its month-long closure.
- Choucha refugee camp to close at end of June
Tripoli, 10 June 2013:
The Choucha refugee camp on the Tunisian-Libyan border will close as planned on 30 June, despite protests from those living in the camp, according to the Tunisian news…
- Choucha refugee camp in Tunisia to close
Tripoli, 23 March 2013:
The Choucha refugee camp on the Tunisia-Libya border will close on 30 June, according to the Tunisian News Agency TAP.
Spokesperson for the United Nations refugee …
- Libyan Airlines launches flights to Djerba By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Libyan Airlines launched its inaugural flight to Djerba, Tunisia yesterday from Tripoli International Airport.
- Migrants claim Libyan gunfire caused boat tragedy By Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 14 October 2013:
Survivors of a doomed migrant vessel which capsized on Friday leaving at least 34 . . .
- Crisis difused as Tawergha return delayed Tripoli, 24 June 2013:
The Tawerghan Town Council in exile has headed off rising tensions and a potentially serious crisis by postponing . . .