Oil disputes costing Libya $50 million a day: Congress Energy Committee Chairman
By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 3 July, 2013:
Libya is losing $50 million a day because of industrial action at oil sites according to . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Congress committee calls for action against oil facility attackers By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 21 May 2013:
The Energy Committee of the General […]
- Jebel Nafusa pipeline blockade ends By Jamal Adel and Farah Waleed.
Tripoli, 13 May 2014:
The Jebel Nafusa oil […]
- Oil port deal on, despite government silence By Muttaz Ali and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The oil port deal struck […]
- Protestors blockade Zawia oil terminal By Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Protestors demonstrating against the […]
- Production resumes at Sharara oilfield By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 7 January 2014:
Sharara oilfield, west of Obari, is […]