Oil disputes costing Libya $50 million a day: Congress Energy Committee Chairman
By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 3 July, 2013:
Libya is losing $50 million a day because of industrial action at oil sites according to . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Congress committee calls for action against oil facility attackers By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 21 May 2013:
The Energy Committee of the General National Congress today said that that anyone who forces oil . . .
- Protestors blockade Zawia oil terminal By Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Protestors demonstrating against the government and the General National Congress (GNC) have blockaded Zawia oil terminal preventing workers from unlo…
- Oil port deal on, despite government silence By Muttaz Ali and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The oil port deal struck between members of the government, the General National Congress . . .
- Production resumes at Sharara oilfield By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 7 January 2014:
Sharara oilfield, west of Obari, is expected to begin producing oil at full capacity over the . . .
- Oil production at El Fil field set to restart: report By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 11 August 2013:
Production at the El Fil (Elephant), is about to restart according to a leaked memo purporting . . .
- Sharara oilfield closed – again By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 16 March 2014:
Production at Sharara oilfield has been stopped – again – this time by Petroleum Facilities’ Guards . . .