Do not confuse my consensual tone for weakness – Zeidan
By Sami Zaptia.
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan said that he was not weak (Photo:Sami Zaptia).
Tripoli, 30 July 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan defended his personal style and the performance of his government from increasing . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- LIA presents its 2013 annual report to Audit Bureau By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The Libyan Investment Authority (LIA), Libya’s sovereign wealth fund, presented its 2013 annual report to the Audit Bureau last week, the Audit Bureau r…
- Audit Bureau reform subject to GNC quorum – Zeidan By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 29 August 2013:
At Wednesday’s (28 August) press conference Prime Minister Ali Zeidan said that he has asked the . . .
- We are constantly reviewing our security plans – Zeidan By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 28 July 2013:
Asked by Libya Herald whether the time was right for his government to review its security policy, in view of the reality on the ground, Prime Minis…
- Libyan language students honoured by British embassy for army training help By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Libyan language students at Tripoli university were honoured by British ambassador Micheal Arron yesterday for their help with interpretation and f…
- Corruption will not be wiped away in a day – Zeidan
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 18 August 2013:
Speaking at last Wednesday’s press conference, Prime Minister Ali Zeidan admitted that corruption in Libya will not be wiped away in a day or two….
- National Congress leader Magarief says Libya should be a “secular state” By Sami Zaptia.
Research by Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 1 October:
For the first time in his official capacity as the de facto president of . . .