One dead and three injured in latest Benghazi car-bomb attacks
By Maha Ellawati.
One of the vehicles targeted with a car-bomb last night (Photo: Fdaelullah Bujwary)
Benghazi, 30 July 2013:
One man was killed and three people were injured in car-bomb attacks targeting military and security . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Car blast kills Air Force engineer, injures family By Ayman Amzein and Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 9 April 2014:
An explosion in Benghazi has claimed the life of an Air Force flight technician leaving his wife injured and their infant daught…
- Two explosions in Benghazi By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 8 April 2014:
Two bombs exploded last night in Benghazi, one outside a school in the Sabri district and . . .
- Two dead and one injured in Benghazi land dispute By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 11 April 2014:
Two men were killed and another injured on Thursday when they exchanged fire with another gunman in Benghazi’s Sabri area.
Spokesperson for Bengh…
- Benghazi security head’s convoy attacked, bodyguard killed, another injured Benghazi, 18 November 2013:
The head of the Benghazi Joint Security Room (BJSR) Colonel Abdullah Al-Saiti’s convoy was targeted in a car-bomb . . .
- Massive car bomb explodes in downtown Benghazi
Tripoli, 11 September 2013:
A massive car bomb exploded outside the Benghazi branch of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs this morning, causing major structural damage to the building.
- Saiqa Brigade member confirmed dead in Benghazi blast By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 21 January 2014:
A member of the Saiqa Special Forces was killed this evening when an explosive device fitted . . .