Recent unrest must be addressed by government with action and accountability – LFJL
Tripoli, 2 August 2013:
Lawyers for Justice in Libya (LFJL) is concerned by the political assassinations and attacks in Libya this week, . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Staff protest over violence closes Benghazi hospital By Maha Ellawati.
Benghazi, 13 July 2013:
A violent outbreak between two feuding […]
- National Congress leader Magarief says Libya should be a “secular state” By Sami Zaptia.
Research by Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 1 October:
For the first […]
- Paris conference called on security, justice and rule of law in Libya Tripoli, 5 February 2013:
A Paris conference organised for next week by the French […]
- Libyan Women Draw Joint Plan of Action To Ensure Influence in Libya’s Democratic Transition Tripoli, 1 October 2013:
Libyan women groups and activists have developed a plan of […]
- Opinion: Handover ceremony – Mustafa Abdul Jalil controversial to the end By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 August:
Islam, democracy, personal […]